In January 2018, Peak Campus will hold its Annual Leadership Conference. Peak Campus' senior management, department heads, Property Managers and Assistant Property Managers will be attending.
The 2018 conference is the Trade Show's 10th consecutive year with vendors and contractor sponsorship opportunities. All sponsor logos submitted through the registration are displayed at the trade show and in the conference printed materials.
Registration & Payment Information:
- Online registration is open 7/10 to 12/1.
- Sponsorship Commitments are due by 12/1.
- Sponsorship payment is due by 12/31.
- Payments are accepted in two forms: 1) online via ACH, which is recommended and preferred, or by 2) check via mail.
- Request ACH payment instructions by email Toni Martinides at email@example.com.
- Check payments should be made payable to "Everest Campus Services Co.,LLC"
- Checks should be mailed to the attention of Toni Martinides at the Peak Campus, 2970 Clairmont Road NE, Suite 310, Atlanta, GA, 30329.
When: January 8, 2018
Where: Orlando, FL
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32836
It is important to book as soon as possible as space is limited. The group rate will be active until cutoff date of December 15th or until the block is full, whichever occurs first. There are two ways to book your hotel:
- Call Hyatt Reservations at 866-649-1539 and reference the Peak Campus University block for the group rate on January 8th.
- Book Online through the Peak Vendor reservation portal.
Schedule for Sponsors
Monday, January 8
- 3:00 pm- 5:00 pm Vendor Registration & Setup- Grand Cypress Portico
- 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm Trade Show- Grand Cypress Portico
- 7:30 pm- 9:30 pm Dinner for Vendors (Platinum and above) with Peak Associates- Upper Pool Deck
- 10:00 pm Trade Show breakdown must be completed
Important Information for Sponsors
- 6' draped vendor table, 2 chairs and 1 trashcan will be provided
- Sponsor is responsible for shipping prize(s) to the winner if it is too large to carry home with them (i.e. TV)
- We anticipate having 200+ Peak associates in attendance
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress PSAV Exhibitor Services Form needs to be completed and emailed to the hotel by December 15th for your AV needs (i.e. wireless internet connection, single outlet power and power strip, etc.)
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Shipping Procedures:
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization Form and fax to 407-239-3958, Attn.: Sahari Martinex to cover the shipping and handling charges.
- All items be labeled as follows:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Attn.: Sahari Martinez, Peak University
- Exhibitor Name / Table Number / Box ___ of ___
- One Grand Cypress Blvd.
- Orlando, FL 32836
- Box handling charges are $15.00 per box, and must be paid before boxes are delivered. Payment forms accepted are credit card authorization form or room charges.
- Exhibitors must be present at the tradeshow for boxes to be delivered and will require a signature.
- For return shipping, the hotel has a FedEx business center open until 5:00 pm. An exhibitor can bring their boxes to the business center and have them shipped direct. If FedEx is required to pick up the boxes, they charge a handling fee. If exhibitor needs to have boxes picked up, the exhibitor is to make arrangements with FedEx directly by phone.
- Materials should not be shipped in more than 3 business days prior to the conference tradeshow
- The hotel has a loading dock. To access, contact the hotel in advance at 407-239-1234 and ask to speak with Kathy Rupp, Receiving Department.
Thank you for sponsoring the Annual Peak Campus Leadership Conference!