- Orlando International Airport- MCO
- Airport Phone: 407-825-2001
- Hotel direction: 18 miles to Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel
Custom Driving Directions
View Maps and Driving Directions.
From Orlando International Airport:
- Follow the Beachline Expressway West-528 West
- Follow exit ramp to Interstate 4 West, and continue on Interstate 4 West until Exit 68, Lake Buena Vista.
- Turn right from the exit and proceed to the second traffic signal.
- Turn left into to hotel entrance.
Transportation- Peak Associates Only
Airport Ground Transportation
Airport ground transportation is provided by GRANDEOS Transportation. Arrangements for ground transportation will be made for you and a travel manifest will be provided by Toni Martinides via email prior to conference. Your arrival and departure ground transportation has been paid for by Peak Campus. If you choose to go outside these arrangements, the cost of your ground transportation will be at your own expense. Please let Toni Martinides know if you will be arranging your own ground transportation.
- All flights and car rentals are to be booked through our travel agency, Travel Incorporated.
- All Travelers should review the travel parameters on the Travel Incorporated Travel Parameters.
- Travelers who have a Travel Incorporated account should still book through the link below.
- Travelers who do NOT have a Concur account with Travel Incorporated should seek approval from your supervisor prior to booking. Your car rental and airline travel reservations are to be made by using the 2018 Peak Annual Conference Registration Link. The following deviations must be entered in the "Comments" section of the form:
- Difference arrival or departure date or return city
- Property code (ticket cannot be issued without this)
- If you are a new hire since 1/1/17, note this so your flight arrives in time for you to attend the New Hire Reception at 3:00 pm.
- As soon as you receive the Travel Inc. email with your airline ticket information on it, take the time to review it for accuracy. You have 24-hours from the time of ticketing to make changes to your reservation without penality. Frank Colucci at Frank.Colucci@TravelInc.com, Subject Line: Peak Annual Conference 2018.
- Only if absolutely necessary should you email or call the designated Travel Inc. representative. See the Travel Inc. Support Directory.
- If you are traveling from the West Cost, you may need to arrive on Sunday to accommodate the time change.
- Rental cars can also be booked through Travel Inc. Refer to the travel policy to determine if you can drive a personal car or need to rent a car.
- If traveling less than 200 miles roundtrip, use of the associate's personal automobile will be reimbursed at the current mileage reimbursement rate on the Travel Expense Report.
- Associate should rent a car if traveling more than 200 miles roundtrip.
- Carpooling may be required for associates traveling from locations in close proximity to sister communities. Please discuss with your supervisor.
- Self-parking is $20/day. Valet parking is $29/day to be billed to the Peak master bill.
- The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located at 1 Grand Cypress Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32836, phone 407-239-1234.
- All flights must be booked between December 1st and December 20th using Travel Incorporated.
- Airline tickets purchased should not exceed amounts budgeted. Seek supervisor approval prior to purchase if costs exceeds $500 round trip.
- Flights cannot be booked without supervisor's approval.
- Schedule arrivals on Monday, 1/8 based on the following:
- All attendees should arrive to participate in the 5:00 pm EST Vendor Tradeshow, with the exception of:
- Department Heads, RVPs, and RMs should arrive to participate in the 11:30 pm EST RM Meeting.
- 2017 New Hires (those hired on or after 1/1/2017) should arrive to attend the 3:00 pm EST New Hire Welcome Reception.
- Estimated travel time from the airport is 30 minutes. Hotel check-in is at 4:00 pm EST.
- All air travel arrangements must be made through Travel Incorporated.
- Do NOT book any departure flights before 2:00 pm on Thursday, 1/11.
- Peak Associates hired since January 2017 should plan to land no later than 1:00 pm so they can travel to the hotel in time for the 3:00 pm EST New Hire Reception.
- Book flights online through the Travel Inc. Online Flight Booking Website.
- If you wish to deviate from the default program dates (Monday arrival, Thursday departure), you must put a note in the "comments" section).
- For assistance or questions, use the “Email Us” button on any page of this website.
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located at 1 Grand Cypress Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32836.
All guest rooms feature:
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Wireless High Speed Internet included in Guest Room Rate
- Access to 24-hour fitness center and swimming pool
- All meals are included from Monday dinner through Thursday breakfast.
- Self Park is $20.00 daily. Valet Parking is $29.00 daily and will be billed to the Peak master account.
Personal Extended Stay
If you plan on using personal time in Orlando pre or post conference, you can enjoy the Peak discounted rooms at your own expense by booking with the hotel directly. The hotel will honor the Peak rate for up to 3 days pre and post conference. To take advantage of this optional offer, you can book by phone or online:
- By phone: Call the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress at 866-649-1539 and reference the “Peak Campus” Attendee block rate to secure your room reservation with your personal credit card.
- Online: Book Online through the Peak Attendee portal.
Peak Pre-Conference T-shirt (to be mailed to you prior to conference) and jeans for travel, Trade Show and dinner.
Optional 6:30 am EST- Live Well walk
Conference- Business casual (no jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, hats, shorts).
Peak Conference T-Shirt (picked up at conference check-in) and jeans/casual pants (no sweat pants). Black/White cocktail attire for the awards gala.
Property or Peak Campus T-Shirts and jeans.