- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Airport Phone: 512.530.2242
- 11 miles from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to the Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel
Flights & Car Rentals
- Your attendance at the conference must be approved by your manager prior to making any travel arrangements.
- If you have a Concur travel account in your name please book your travel there.
- All other Peak travelers need to book their flight and car rental using the link to Travel Inc. provided on the Registration website.
- All Travelers should review the travel parameters on the Travel Incorporated Travel Parameters.
- See the Travel Inc. Support Directory.
Custom Driving Directions
View Maps and Driving Directions.
Transportation- Peak Associates Only
Airport ground transportation is provided by R&R Limousine & Bus. Arrangements for ground transportation will be made for you and a travel manifest will be provided. A paid reservation for your arrival and departure ground transportation has been paid for by Peak Campus. If you choose to go outside these arrangements, the cost of your ground transportation will be at your own expense. Please let Toni Martinides know if you will be arranging your own ground transportation.
- Use of the associate's personal automobile will be reimbursed at the current mileage reimbursement rate on the Travel Expense Report if traveling less than 200 miles roundtrip.
- Peak Associates should rent a car if traveling more than 200 miles roundtrip.
Carpooling may be required for associates traveling from locations in close proximity to sister communities.
- Hotel self-parking rate is $24.00 per night and will be billed to the Peak master account. DO NOT USE VALET PARKING.
- All flights must be booked by November 30th using Travel Incorporated.
- Flights cannot be booked without manager's approval.
- Any flights beyond the $500 threshold also need to be approved by your manager before being booked.
- Book arrival flights to land at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) no later than 2:00 pm local time on Monday, January 14th.
- Peak Associates hired since January 2018 should plan to land no later than 1:00 pm local time so they can travel to the hotel in time for the 3:30 pm local time New Hire Reception.
- Do NOT book any departure flight before 2:00 pm local time on Thursday, January 17th.
- For assistance or questions, use the “Email Us” button on any page of the Registration website.
The Hyatt Regency Austin is located at 208 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX.
- Check in: 4:00 pm
- Check out: 11:00 am
All guest rooms feature:
- Hyatt Grand Bed™ with down duvets
- 55" flat screen TV.
- Iron/Ironing board
- In-room laptop-sized electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- Wireless High Speed Internet included in Guest Room Rate
- Seasonal outdoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck in a prime setting on Lady Bird Lake with views of Austin's skyline.
- 24-hour StayFit fitness center with magnificent lake and downtown views features exercise cycles, stair climbers, Life Fitness® equipment.
- Ten mile hike 'n bike trail adjacent to the hotel.
All meals are included from Monday dinner through Thursday breakfast.
If you plan on using personal time in Austin pre or post conference, you can enjoy the Peak discounted rooms at your own expense by booking with the hotel directly. The hotel will honor the Peak rate for up to 3 days pre and post conference. To take advantage of this optional offer, you will call the Hyatt Regency Austin at 512.477.1234 and reference the “2019 Peak Annual Conference” Attendee block rate to secure your room reservation with your personal credit card.
Due to the extensive conference schedule and focus on educational goals, only invited Peak associates may attend during the conference dates. You are welcome to take advantage of our conference rates 3 days pre- and post-conference and invite family/friends to enjoy our host city of Austin, TX. Please see instructions for booking lodging outside of the conference dates. Thank you for understanding and respecting this guideline.
Peak Conference T-shirt (to be mailed to you prior to conference) and jeans for travel, Trade Show and dinner..
Business casual (no jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, hats, shorts).
Peak Conference T-shirt (to be given to you in your Welcome Bag) and jeans. Black/White cocktail attire for the awards gala.
Property T-shirt and jeans.